Christopher is the Principal Member of Vescio Family Advisors, LLC and founded the firm in 2010. He has over 20 years of experience working with affluent families, individuals, trusts, and closely held businesses in the areas of taxation, accounting, and estate planning.
Christopher works successfully with clients as an integral part of their advisory team to identify methods to minimize the tax impact of financial decisions. The role of the tax advisor requires knowledge and proficiency in the areas of tax return preparation, projections and planning, audit representation, current trends and techniques, and balancing tax decisions with economic realities. With an enhanced skill set in these areas, Christopher is a valuable advisor to his clients and often considered the “quarterback”.
Prior to founding Vescio Family Advisors, LLC, Christopher served as Personal CFO and Advisor to prominent families in the Greater New York City market. During this time, he was able to blend his extensive tax background with investment and financial advisors to help his clients achieve tax efficiency and superior financial structures. Christopher assisted clients in establishing holistic accounting structures that captured all aspects of their financial affairs and enabled them to achieve complete transparency for planning purposes.
Christopher worked for 10 years as a Tax Director with a national accounting firm where he excelled in providing superior service to his clients while building the high-net-worth and estate planning practice area for the firm.
Education / Credentials
- Certified Public Account, Licensed in New York State
- M.S. Taxation, Pace University, Lubin School of Business
- B.B.A. / M.B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Public Accounting, Pace University, Lubin School of Business
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NYSSCPA Family Office Committee
- The Estate Planning Council of Lower Fairfield County