Elisa joined Vescio Family Advisors, LLC in 2020 as a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years of experience working with high net worth individuals and their families, their closely held businesses, trusts and foundations. Elisa acts as an advisor formulating and executing various sophisticated tax strategies at both the Federal and State levels. This includes tax preparation, projections, planning, tax audit representation and general advice.
Prior to joining the Vescio Family Advisors, LLC, Elisa worked as a Director of Taxes at the family offices of various Fortune 100 individuals carrying out almost all aspects of their tax planning, preparation and filing as well as defending federal and state tax audits. Elisa enjoys bringing the benefit of her decades of experience to her clients.
In her spare time Elisa enjoys playing Clarinet, jogging, and spending time with her family.
Education / Credentials
- Certified Public Account, Licensed in New York State
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Accounting and Information Systems, Queens College
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Larry Kraus Tax Institute for Family Office